The Troy Historic Village has 10 historic buildings that give vistors a glimpse into our region's storied past. Each of these buildings plays a unique role in making your visit a memorable experience. Every one of these buildings allows us to go back in time, but also to connect with the traditions and rituals of today. The buildings can also be rented to give a historic touch to your next picnic, meeting, or even wedding. Check out our extensive photo gallery to take a vitual tour, and feel free to give us a call with any questions. Thank you for choosing the Village!
- Step back in time as you enter each building.
- Help us preserve the materials displayed by not touching items or sitting on furniture where indicated.
- Sit in the desks in Poppleton School, use the books and slates provided there.
- Play with the old time toys in Town Hall.
- Keep an eye out for Cheddar the Museum Mouse!
- Do not remove any materials from any of the buildings.